Monday, June 16, 2008

Come to my pool party! Not.

I went here today to submit a 'something to be fixed.'

My something consists of the disgusting outdoor swimming pool in my neighbourhood, and I would not like it fixed so much as I would like it dismantled, slash, destroyed - forever. Maybe I can post a pic of it on here sometime soon. It's a veritable cesspool of bird and other animal shit, debris, garbage, broken furniture (yes, really) and is--needless to say--an awfully hospitable breeding ground for vermin and insects aplenty. The pool opens regularly each summer, but then instantly turns an erroneous shade of fluorescent green and not a soul can be found swimming in it for the remainder of the season.

It's so sad! And such an eyesore. Someone, do something about it!

Will update if the people at the Star get back to me...

P.S. The pool I'm talking about looks n o t h i n g like that sweet little image up there. There is no grass and there are especially no happy children. Only dead things. And dirt.

No comments: