Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pad Sigh


Last night for dinner I decided to toss a frozen tray of PC Pad Thai into the oven. I had been used to it in the past, was a pretty good dish, thought--when I bought it--yes, I'll buy this dinner again. It'll 'do the trick.'

So last night, I cook it, throw it in a bowl, then tuck in. My, how wrong it was. It didn't taste anything like what I had remembered. I thought to myself, they must have changed this without actually saying 'New!' or 'Improved!' or anything. The whole thing was a disaster. I can't really even begin to explain what a disappointment it was. All I have to say is... no, I don't even have words.

PC, you have left me speechless. And not in a good way.

--I have been writing a lot of negative posts lately, haven't I?

4 comments:

Meaghan said...

--- majority of my posts are negative. i like writing blogs to get all the negativity out. plus, i find we live in a somewhat cynical world and others relish these negative blogs so that they have something to relate to...

krista zee said...

We used to love that item.
Every Thanksgiving or Xmas while in High School, my sis and I would pass on the turkey and get that instead.

Sorry to hear it sux now.

Paul said...

Eat the butter chicken from President's Choice, it is sinfully delicious.

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

What's sinful is the dead chicken.