Tuesday, December 9, 2008

All SORTS!

Went to the One of a Kind Craft show on the weekend. Great, great time had by V-Barrz and myself.

I bought a handmade silk-screened T-shirt and some 'licious goodies, including these from The Bean Ladies. I can't really tell you how good these are. You really have to taste to believe. By FAR the best flavour TBL make - I'm definitely going to have some sent to my home, and so should you!!

On our way out (after making our way through the show in a cool three hours) I came upon this little booth selling weird things made out of acrylic. They had a key chain that looked like it had three real licorice allsorts on it. I wanted to buy this as a gift for someone, but then second guessed myself. I am now really kicking myself for it. B said it would have been a real hit. Daaaaang. Why did I dew that?

Oh, and another amazing booth, green certified too, was selling pepper mills--incredible, incredible pepper mills--fashioned out of tree branch chunks. Definitely one of the coolest finds at the show. I will post the link later. I'm sure MP would appreciate, and approve ;-)

2 comments:

Mon P said...

Km,

I do agree! I saw them at the show too! I just hope he's really using pieces of wood found on the ground. Say NO to tree killing!

krista zee said...

Write more