Friday, June 19, 2009

Showers schmlawers

My friend V-Barrz and I have been firing a couple e-mails back and forth on the topic of bridal showers as I have one coming up I must attend (who in our age group doesn't have about 12-15 coming up this summer?)

V-B: Although that really does suck about the shower – I don’t know why us girls have to do those stupid shitty things. They are the most boring things in the world. Sorry, I guess that’s not making you feel much better about the whole thing :S I just figure people will (hopefully) have to do it for me one day and I won’t care how bored everyone is b/c I’ll be opening gifts and getting free shit!

Me: God, SO effing true re the stupid showers. Think of something NEW by now, people who plan shit and etiquette gurus in gen. I would like some Betty Etiquette type lady to start riffing on the fact that showers are outdated and we need a new way to squeeze coin and loot outta people. But I certainly am waiting for *my day*

No comments: