Thursday, February 4, 2010

Praying for your digits

Today at lunch I saw one of those dumb WWF people or whatever outside some shops on Bloor trying to get me to give them money. Of course they didn’t even dare speak to me what with the Suzie Ontario scowl on my face, etc. but I did happen to see a prescription bag on the ground from Shoppers. When I first saw it I thought maybe it still had something inside – looked “full” – but upon further inspection was just an empty bag. An EMPTY bag, with someone’s full contact and prescription details printed on the front. Man litterbugs are stupid. You know what I shoulda done? Picked that bag right up, called him with the convenient information I was provided and told him, Thanks for littering Johnny Toronto. Didn’t hide it very well with your full RX details lying right in front of my face on BLOOR ST!!!!

Those WWF people should have taken that opportunity to call him up with the same found details and pester him for money.

Two seconds later I walked into Cobs Bread to get a lovely dose of Cape Seed and noted the excellent musical selection of Praying for Time by George Michael blanketing the bakery in a sea of 80s-ness.

1 comment:

krista zee said...

that song makes me cry