Thursday, February 4, 2010

This ain't the '60s

This same thing happened to be personally – driver went in to get coffee, left a whole morning bus full of people waiting. Love what the driver in this article says though.

In other news, remember Duckies? No, not these. My god. My cousins used to have a pair in every colour, I swear. I was so jealous. I especially loved a turquoise pair. Why have these simply vanished? Yes, Sporto is making them, but they're really not the same. And of course Tory Burch, but too much mools.

2 comments:

Nadine B said...

i loved my duckies. I got them for my birthday one year and was in heaven every rainy day...cuz i had my duckies. They were navy. I've seen them being sold in the basement of bargain shoe stores in montreal, collecting dust. They're not the same though, not so round and ribbed.

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

so true, SO true. Thanks for sharing.