Thursday, August 18, 2011

Casual online conversations at work

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 11:13 AM, L.F. wrote:
God, I am SO BORED.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please email me back and tell me something funny. I'll be eternally grateful.

The most exciting thing I have to eat today is carrots. F***.


On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 11:14 AM, K.M. wrote:
most food is rather boring. especially brought-to-work half-assed lunches. things always seem better when you pack them up in the morning (half asleep admittedly) and then once you get to work you think why did i even bother? and, i dont care how much money i spend on a lunch today. $100 soup? fine. anything is better than house-brought food. haha, that sounds so gross. speaking of gross, i have all these fruits and veggies in my office today because i've joined a CSA (you get a basket of fruits/vegs every week) and the pick-up is right next to my work but i couldnt bring the stuff home last night 'cause i didnt go home directly after work. sheesh. passers-by are probably going to think i have pigs or chickens living under my desk, or that "someone" needs a shower. "it's not me, i swear!" i had the AC blasting before, but someone already came by and commented on how cold it was in here. "just trying to keep my veggies from wilting," i said! dont quite know what to do with the melons i have sitting here in a plastic bag.

2 comments:

Livia Fama said...

HAHAHA! I didn't think you maintained this bitch, and I was ECSTATIC to see that there were a bevy of fresh posts!!! Long live Katty Pants!
P.S. Tanks for the shoutout!!:) PEACE Mickybroski!!! "LF"

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

Thanks doob