Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Me and Linda are tight!

No, not really at all. But Matchstick gives me access to some lovely images, so I will use them now:


So it's true - I have been chosen to road test (or rather eye test, or lash test... I can keep going) L'Oréal's new Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara, which I am very excited to give a whirl. They also sent me an eyeshadow compact (with smokey tones I might add), which I might be even more excited about... but I am verrrry excited about the mascara nonetheless. It all came in a little L'Oréal pouch too. What I will do, is take a pic of all the goodies I got, and post soon :-) If you're someone who likes me a lot, or my best friend (even if you be male), I may even shoot you the second tube of Double Extend I was sent... A-haaaaaaaaaa! You might get luckay. Luckay, luckay, luckay.

Yes, makeup can make someone up to get pretty excited about prettifying.

1 comment:

krista zee said...

how can i get free makeup?