Saturday, August 23, 2008

A-MAZZ-ing

So I said I was going to talk about restaurants on here, so let's talk about restaurants for a minute.

I just love Mazz sushi on the south side of Bloor, just west of Ossington. This place really has the best sushi I've ever had, outside of Japan. All those places in the Annex
just don't cut it.

Two notables: try their
spicy banana rolls (outta sight!) and anything white tuna just completely saves the day. The spicy lobster rolls are pretty a-mazz-ing too. (Ok, three notables.)

--

In other news, I wanted to share a poster with you I found a while ago taped to a pole in my neighbourhood. It reads as follows:

FREE HEAD AND BRAINS!!!!

FREE HEAD AND BRAINS!!!!

FREE HEAD AND BRAINS!!!!

FREE HEAD AND BRAINS!!!!

FREE HEAD AND BRAINS!!!!

FREE HEAD AND BRAINS!!!!

I'M A BRAINER!

CHIRS SAMBA-AN
&
RYAN BERNARDO


CELL: 647-832-XXXX


Um, WHAT!???!!!!??

No comments: