Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cousin married getting happening

I'm in charge of ye olde PowerPoint slide show to be presented while guests filter into the reception at my cousin's upcoming wedding.

[Aside: I love PowerPoint presentations, but won't get into them on this post. Remind me to do so on a rainy day at some point in time. Definitely blog-worthy information, anecdotes and PPT praises galore.]


The tunes I have thrown together to go with the corresponding photos of love, being in love, loving, are the shiiiiat; the cat's meow, if you will.

She wanted all, Michael Bublé this, Israel Kamakawio'ole that; cry me several rivers-type music. I told her frankly over e-mail, your song selections made me feel very, very sad. Aren't you getting married?

So, the stuff I have conjured up is it. People are 'a be impressed with mizzle. (Me).

No comments: