Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just wanna talk about magic for a minute here...

Two items on the subject of magic:

1) Today as I was strolling down Bloor, on the north side of the street, between Christie and Bathurst stations - to be exact - I spotted a Chinese restaurant called "The Taste of Magic." My god, if they've discovered how magic tastes, the chefs at that restaurant are really one step closer to figuring out what life's all about.


2) I now have a Magic Bullet in my home. Remember my post about seeing the infomercial for it about a hundred times? Yah, well now I own one. The blender, slash, juice extractor, and party cups, each with different coloured lids, are still hanging out at my parents', but I got the real deal here - the two different sized cups and the two different blades: chopping blade and whipping blade. Ok? So things are looking pretty rad.

1 comment:

krista zee said...

Between Christie and Bathurst EHHH?
Didnt think of STOPPING IN TO SAY HI?