Friday, August 15, 2008

Children of the sick and famous

Two items (anyone into this bullet list thing as much as I am?):

1) Yesterday I was at the park pushing Satori on the swing. There were a whole bunch of camp kids there, as there always are, and there was a small one beside us, also being pushed on a swing by his counsellor. All of a sudden, the counsellor knelt down beside the kid and said,

"Do you feel like you're going to throw up again?"

Um, if this were the case, why was this kid even on a swing at all!? Some camp!

Two) Later in the day Satori and I saw a Smart car. She told me that her bro really likes them and I said, "Me too! Will you buy me one?", in a jokingly fashion. She then said that yes, she would buy me one some day:

"When I grow up, I'll buy a wallet... then I'll buy some money... then I'll buy you a Smart car!"

Precious... precious! If children ruled, my, how much easier and funner life would be.

No comments: