Monday, March 29, 2010

Elle est fameux!

Go Desia, Go Desia: http://www.shedoesthecity.com/career

In other news, this morning when I was on the King car (am having to get used to a new 'crowd' taking this streetcar to work. I'm still not there yet), there was a dood standing next to me - in the seated position - who was totally chewin away on a piece of gum and smacking it and macking it and all the rest of it. I shot him an evil glance, as did two other girls sitting in front of me. He even did one of those blow a bubble in your mouth and then tongue pop it things. So sick. It's 8:15am buckaroo, do you really have to do this RIGHT NOW, in the confines of this tiny ancient streetcar? Please, just transport yourself to work, while keeping to yourself in an orderly fashion, which does not involve communicating sounds via the mouth hole.

No comments: