Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Emotional eating

Last weekend Bron and I were indulging in some breakfast in the morning hours. Or, it was probably early afternoon. After two heaping bowls of Mini-Wheats and four or maybe even five pieces of cinnamon toast:

Me: Are you emotional eating?
Bron: No. Maybe.

Brutal. Anyway, so yesterday I was engaging in a bit of emotional eating myself. It was an upsettlingly boring day at the office, so on my lunch I went to my local 7-11 and bought 20 of those 5-cent gummie candies and three caramels. I probably should have only bought about 5 of those gummies. After about 15 of them, my stomach just shut down and wouldn't let me eat anymore. Wah wahhh. I was able to plow through all the caramels though. I'm seriously probably going to have about eight cavities after yesterday's escapades. I'm sorry my precious teeth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whole foods has some good, healthier gummies you should try if you haven't

Mon P said...

I see you're still continuing with the diet you started a few years ago..graham crakers and (not so melted) chocolate.