Monday, October 20, 2008

Catchmaster

I just picked up some glue traps, which will be much to B's impressment (made-up word) I imagine. The brand of them is Catchmaster. Their tagline: Sticklers for quality.

It's a tough world out there for mice and roaches (well, in my apartment anyway). Sticklers for quality? Quite the play on words, if I ever saw one. Get it, "Stick"lers? Yaie.

These puppies are going to murder all of the would-be freeloading roaches that think they can just hitch a ride on my moving boxes to the new digs. Take that, effers.

5 comments:

krista zee said...

You should really really try those humane traps :)

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

You're right, but in this case it's just for the roaches (not the mice). Soooo, I don't care about being humane with them.

krista zee said...

ooo-
me neither!

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

There are so many compiling themselves right now in the kitchen. A veritable glue trap roach stew.

Mon P said...

STICKUMS!