Monday, September 22, 2008

Signs I need to leave St. Jamestown

I just can't handle the throw-up anymore.

This morning at 5:30 a.m. I was jolted--BLASTED--awake to the sounds of my across-the-hall neighbour throwing up and gagging, slash, DYING to all hell. Jesus god.

Then I also had a dream a man silently entered my apartment one day, dropping off a duffel bag. I came at him, pointing my middle finger at him (what was that going to do?) and trying to yell at him to leave (you know, dreams; trying to yell, but you can't). Then after he left on his own volition, I threw his bag out into the hallway. Seconds later, he entered another person's apartment, left the same bag there, and then soon after, the bag exploded in their unit. I don't even know what happened to the people who lived there!!!? Were they alive? Dead?

Such unpleasantness.

No comments: