Monday, July 7, 2008

CL

In case you didn't know, or haven't heard, Craigslist (CL) is the most amazing thing around. I love it so much. I love the Rants and Raves, for the times when someone feels the urge to proclaim their love of fresh baked raisin bread (which actually happened). And I love the Missed Connections, for the funny and sweet things people write about people they stalk on the streets of TO.

Today I stumbled upon a new section that a friend turned me on to. The Best of Craigslist section, at the left of the screen. You must try this post on for size. And don't stop there. Drink up the all the delights CL has to offer, my friends!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Craigslist is loaded with awesomeness.

The best is when people don't even know how to categorize correctly.

I often visit the RV section to try and find a used trailer for dirty cheap, and once someone was sellnig their XBOX 360 under the section.

People rule.

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

hahah, amazing!

Pronto said...

crap.

i think you're trying to divert me,

but the canadian tire money one was pretty good......