Thursday, July 24, 2008

Oh no oh no oh no!

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, please read this.

--

In other news, I read an article recently about cyclists, and rules of the road. The article stated that the same rules apply to cyclists that apply to drivers.

Listen here: Yesterday, as I exited the front door of the College streetc, a cyclist WHIZZED by me, acting almost as if I was inconveniencing her by having just stepped off the car. Excuse me, cyclie! Just because your light was GREEN, did you suddenly, all of a sudden forget that there was a stop sign before you, as you bulldozed your way through the intersection? Where do you get off acting like there isn't a single rule of the road that applies to you!?

Honestly, I know it's a tough world out there for cyclists - they can't get no respect, yadda yadda. BUT, if you want to get the most bang for your cyclist buck, and be respected among fellow people of the road, please do your homework on what rules of the road apply to you, AS someone who operates a wheeled mode of transportation.

It isn't some two-wheelin' free-for-all out there!

No comments: