Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summing it

This weekend I had the opportunity to revel in the marvel of the Minden wilderness. Sun, fun, children, beer, fire (of the camp persuasion) all added up to make the perfect weekend spent outside of TdotOdot. Not much beats sleeping all bundled up in your 'bag, enjoying the frosty night air and then plunging unconsciously into the world of dreams that await you (this is what happens to me when I sleep in a foreign place for a night or two).

Reminds me of the time I was sleeping in a foreign bed for two nights when I was away once in Montréal. In the dream I looked up in the sky and saw thousands of tiny cars flying around with wings. Then all of a sudden I spotted a huge, feathery bird, almost Jim Henson-esque, that swooped down to earth, wrapped its giant wings around me and slowly whispered in my ear, "You are beautiful."

See what I'm saying about these dreams?

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

--- hahahahaha, i love it.