Friday, July 18, 2008

Clean or dirty?

This has been bothering me for a while now. And I don't know who it is that ever invented this __ thing.

I'm sorry, but if you need a Clean-Dirty magnet, or suction cup sign, or velcro sign for your dishwasher to tell you if it's... clean or dirty... then I'm not sure that this sign alone is really going to help you. It's not like the sign actually tells you the contents of the appli
ance are clean or dirty - a human person has to do that. You yourself have to make sure the sign is switched to the appropriate "Clean" or "Dirty" to indicate what exactly is going on inside the dishwasher.

I just don't like these signs. I don't own a dishwasher, but if I did, I would never want one of these signs in or around my dishwasher. They are essentially more trouble than they're worth.

But my god, when I Googled "dishwasher clean dirty signs" there were 413,000 results. To me, that is a problem. Try it yourself...




No comments: