Friday, July 18, 2008

(clap, clap, clapclapclap, clapclapclap, clap) DOG SHOW!

This morning I was watching this terrible morning show on channel 23--let's just say it's some embarrassing Regis and Kelly knock-off--and they were featuring a segment on puppies up for adoption. They had these sickly sweet little blurbs on all the dogs, most of which were absolutely hilarious, but not intentionally (you know the type). I was also doing the dishes at the same time and chimed in when they were talking about a little lap dog named Rudy:

"Rudy, a southern gentleman, is as sweet as peach pie."

Oh my word, this was just too much for me...

---

In other news, lately my roommate and best friend have both mentioned a word or two about the band Cut Copy. So I took a listen... I'm into these people! My bff was right when he said that they are kinda like a mix between New Order and Daft Punk. SOLD! I think I will go to their upcoming concert. I have also been informed they are opening for NIN in the near future. Check. it. owt!

2 comments:

spookeyxyz said...

I truly wanted cut copy to be as great as you guys were all promising, sadly i don't see it. i'm actually really bummed about it...

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

Zoot Woman