Tuesday, July 8, 2008

To Diet Pepsi or not to Diet Pepsi?

I know it's the age old preference: Coke over Pepsi. Always (for most people). But today, I decided to make it a Pepsi day (even though I rarely drink fizzy). And my, did I make the right choice.

Diet Pepsi tastes sweeter to me than Diet Coke, and that's just what I felt like on a day like today, when the office candy seems to be flying off the shelves like hot cakes. Literally. I was standing around with some coworkers, chatting about candy of all shapes and sizes (this office stocks a bunch let me tell you!) and everyone was talking about how much candy they'd already eaten today. I said, it must be the weather.

Always the perfect excuse for me.

2 comments:

krista zee said...

I like gingerale

Where are we having dinner tomorrow?

Kathryn Halpie-poo said...

Let's do Mexi styles.